das Thema
Cutie Sunday at
this week
favorite stamp
I could not decide ..... I have many favorite stamps ....
I have the paper from Bearly Mine Designs
processed .............. namely
Cheery Days
Cutie Sunday at
this week
favorite stamp
I could not decide ..... I have many favorite stamps ....
I have the paper from Bearly Mine Designs
processed .............. namely
Cheery Days
Flower Delight
Designer Extreme fits an
EAC #130 Sketch
Allsorts Challenge Blog #92 Make your own flowers
Crazy 4 Challenges #76 Flowers
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog Oh so girly
Stamp Something Something with flowers
Stamtacular Sunday Challenge #100 You have been framed
stamp : hÄnglar, Inkandikado
paper : Bearly Mine Designs
Ink: Memento , SU
Accessories : gel pen, beads-Pen Pastel
Other : Spellbinder, Magnolia this, punch EK, Cuttlebug,
Ink: Memento , SU
Accessories : gel pen, beads-Pen Pastel
Other : Spellbinder, Magnolia this, punch EK, Cuttlebug,
template CM
Coloration : Promarker
0 comments:
Post a Comment