Saturday, February 12, 2011

Annual Day Formal Function Compering

Primark

via weheartit

weekend .. finite. My first week of training were seen only two more to me but I will have to master, so sweet the kids and the other teachers are nice.
Today I went with my sister and my mother to the Waterfront. After an eternity, we felt a parking lot have been looking for it of course went off at once to Primark. Unbelievable how empty it under the week and on weekends it is full. I bought two new pair of jeans. Once in white and denim blue. Although the pants at Primark may have a poor quality to say the price of 11 € anything.
Then we were on our way home departure level of the highway as we bang down at full speed n 'Red Rubber Ball of the letters. God had me scared as I write OO This is fortunately still intact remains solely the ball imprint and scrape a few remain.
goes tonight it will still nice dinner with friends of the family because my dad was born.
I wish you a wonderful Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment