Good morning to you all, another dark damp day here, I am feeling really chuffed as I have been given this award from two of my blogging buddies. I want to thank them both, so thank you
Kevin and Shirley
As you can expect to receive this award you've got several rules and these are as follows: -
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 8 random things about yourself
Step 3 - Award eight recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won the award
8 random things about me ... i write in german. ...
1.I am a fan of Magnolia, Bildmalarna, LOTV stamps and much .......
2.I am a big fan of digital papers and Rubber Stamps ....
3.I am a big fan of Martha Stewart punch and I love embellishments .....
4.I have a craft room
5.I love my Cricut
6.ich love it in winter to sit in front of the fireplace drinking tea ..... ..... and to tinker here ..........
7.I have never thought that I would win big time fan of card making ...... angefagen
it has since 2008 ...... ...... and now I can not stop
I can switch off really great .......
8.I love our Cocker Felix ...... always makes us great pleasure .....
here are 8 wonderful blog .... who deserve this award:
Now my list of bloggers Id like to pass this onto, and they are: -
1.Doreen: http://doreensdream.blogspot.com/
2.Gina: http://ginaskraftyplace.blogspot.com/
3.Marie: http://kompis-kort-by-mi.blogspot.com/
4.Cheryl: http://inktrap.blogspot.com/
5.Heidy: http://heidysscrappies.blogspot.com/
6.Michelle: http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/
7.Renata: http://crearenatakaarten.blogspot.com/
8.Petra: http://skogstokiga.blogspot.com/
I do hope girls you accept this award and enjoy it ...
thanks for your visit
and possibly for a loved
comment .......
Kevin and Shirley
As you can expect to receive this award you've got several rules and these are as follows: -
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 8 random things about yourself
Step 3 - Award eight recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won the award
8 random things about me ... i write in german. ...
1.I am a fan of Magnolia, Bildmalarna, LOTV stamps and much .......
2.I am a big fan of digital papers and Rubber Stamps ....
3.I am a big fan of Martha Stewart punch and I love embellishments .....
4.I have a craft room
5.I love my Cricut
6.ich love it in winter to sit in front of the fireplace drinking tea ..... ..... and to tinker here ..........
7.I have never thought that I would win big time fan of card making ...... angefagen
it has since 2008 ...... ...... and now I can not stop
I can switch off really great .......
8.I love our Cocker Felix ...... always makes us great pleasure .....
here are 8 wonderful blog .... who deserve this award:
Now my list of bloggers Id like to pass this onto, and they are: -
1.Doreen: http://doreensdream.blogspot.com/
2.Gina: http://ginaskraftyplace.blogspot.com/
3.Marie: http://kompis-kort-by-mi.blogspot.com/
4.Cheryl: http://inktrap.blogspot.com/
5.Heidy: http://heidysscrappies.blogspot.com/
6.Michelle: http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/
7.Renata: http://crearenatakaarten.blogspot.com/
8.Petra: http://skogstokiga.blogspot.com/
I do hope girls you accept this award and enjoy it ...
thanks for your visit
and possibly for a loved
comment .......
0 comments:
Post a Comment