Today was my last practicum and to be honest I had not really thought before that I would be so small, the increase of heart. Small children were so rumschreiende eigendlich never been to me but on the first day I have all been so lovely to me the parting was not really that easy. Imagine once but many small ones Children see you sad in your eyes, you embrace or cling to you and repeatedly say we should not go. How to respond to that? But to lighten the situation a little I had the chocolate cake there. Even a gift I got from them. A necklace with a white stone to it (I do not know how this is art of chain) and masses of self-painted pictures of which I have but few to take home. If, like me, three weeks continuously spends every day in kindergarten you realize really how much Feht one's childhood. Simply absorbed into living freely in the day, meaningless games to play or just cuddle up with his friends / family / carers.
My conclusion is in any case, even once tried to do something to create / what you do not know or something not at all your things, and one probably in a short time you will understand that there is not at all as bad as you think.
Or how do you think?
For Image -> 're all I know I certainly without the permission of the parents do not upload images of the small can to which their faces are seen. So I may have looked a bit but found a picture where you see little to none of the front or recognize.
0 comments:
Post a Comment