One thing first: I am one of the last people in this world has seen, has none of the Harry Potter books and read just a film, to be exact, that of the first book. This had been settled in accordance with my expectations low. All the more distressing that these expectations, no more and no less confirmed.
I can therefore not assess whether it was a good movie because I like the books told me never led to heart. What I can say with confidence: HPudH is not a movie Outrageous. On the contrary, the film was rather impressive to unbelievable mediocrity mediocrity. However this is not given to the acting Performances of the actors [Ron looks really stupid, Hermione pleasantly extroverted, Harry quite uncertain], as these were generally completely convincing. Rather, I was disturbed that the action was instead a red yarn with twists and turns more of a miserable trickle of romance and an attached pseudo action. In itself could really very well done special effects and color schemes, which, incidentally, reminded unmistakably and strikingly unremarkable at the Twilight film adaptations not hide. All these special effects can be seen, however, already in the trailer. It makes me even happier that I was a very nice person in the cinema, and so on bad movie could ignore.
My conclusion: Saves you 7.50 € for the cinema's and buys you some chicken burger at McDonald's for the money. This film, however, is not even worth a pirated copy.
mediator film behind a great name: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
0 comments:
Post a Comment