Good news for all South Park veterans and those who want to become. For some Time offers a relatively simple, but more more fun side of all South Park episodes 1-12 of season one for free. And legal, in German and English. You can find the whole thing at the address Southpark.de . This is so beautiful, I can for the existence of this page can not open up easily. Who pays for a page like this? And with what background? I do not think the unobtrusive advertising for Comedy Central, which can be found on the page, anscheffeln enough dough to pay for the fast stream of videos. But anyway: I am happy that there is such a page and hope that make other series of this type of use will spread.
please more of it.
U n v e r s c hämt as the series itself: official banner of the page.
0 comments:
Post a Comment