Sunday, July 11, 2010

2009 Extreme-curves.com

I've seen it: Twilight Eclipse.

Hey, I'm Christopher. 18 years old, heterosexual, and I did yesterday, three Twilight movies in a row looked at.
Okay, now that I myself once again bear in mind it sounds quite paradoxical, the less true it is not so. All the rubbish was in Part of the nationwide "Twilight triple-action, where you are self-destructive for several days before the official release Eclipse, the third part of the series, could lead to heart. And so it was that Chris and I took the initiative and did to us along with countless 13-19 year old, sobbing, nervous girl The same. 12:00 it started: Twilight - Bis (s) on the morning. A terrible movie: a shallow story, by using fast Kamara trips covered, lousy special effects, and not least the incredibly stupid dialogues - ugh! I quote Charlie: "Your hair is longer!" Bella: "I did the last time cut off, as we have seen us." Charlie: "Then they have become longer again." Question mark, all I can say no more.
was also good I following pearl of poetry: Edward: ". I'm Edward and Bella are you" - Bella (after a long pause and a deep look in his eyes): "I know!"
The second film fits seamlessly into this range of enthusiasm, but I can not recommend too. It should be noted that at least the soundtrack is much room for criticism. Still, time passed slowly, the bottle in my hand was now empty. Twilight - my condolences.


And then came the big moment: The movie theater would be dimmed for the third time and it appeared the inscription: Twilight Eclipse . And I must say I was pleasantly surprised. One has to admit: The story is even flatter than that of the first two parts. I will not reveal much, basically it is about a zombie-like vampire army and the desperate attempt Bella to sleep with Edward. What is more, the soundtrack compared to the first two parts has become much worse. Oh yes: the senseless brutal strip is. Why the film has still left a good impression? The shallow ramblings is smart, well funny dialogues yielded. The acting skills are impressive, though not exceptional. But the main reason why I could see the movie with a good feeling: the Fremdschämmomente missing. Not look completely fresh Emokrieger combed the evil act is still ridiculous, but in contrast to Part I and Part II does not outweigh these factors.


So if too much money, daft friends, wish a friend (sob to find 13-19 years) and / or has enough alcohol in the blood or backpack, can view the first two films. Part 3, I recommend to all, without prejudice to the romantic, kitschy Movies can tackle mr. Whether the film is now an absolute but is only fair or healthy mediocrity seems questionable. You surely will not regret buying the movie ticket at least.



0 comments:

Post a Comment