Once again there is a new kink in my resume: I've finally come across a band. Okay ... not any, but one in which I was already drumming a year ago. . Botanic is the name of this cute little chapel. Let's see what the time with them. The first concert I've been behind me, but that was not the most brilliant. But as the music is at just now: It definitely makes it only for the money. Joking apart: The following performances are certainly better. Impressions of it will I intended to publish in the near future here, we are thrilled!
with an expectant look on a fun future, now I end this short blog post and leave you with the first vlog of . botanic alone! Have fun!
with an expectant look on a fun future, now I end this short blog post and leave you with the first vlog of . botanic alone! Have fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment